Beginner Modern Calligraphy Workshop 24th August. Come and learn the beautiful, mindful art of modern calligraphy in my relaxing and fun Essex beginner sessions.
Find out what all the fuss is about and learn the beautiful and mindful art of modern calligraphy. In this fun and informative beginner workshop, I will teach everything you need to get started. From warm up exercises, how to use professional equipment, write stunning letters and words. This class will provide you the best start to learning this gorgeous art form. You also get your very own beginner kit as part of the class worth £35! Having taught hundreds of individuals across Chelmsford and Essex this class is a local favourite. Don't miss out - book on and join the hundreds of others who enjoy this beautiful and relaxing art.
Tuesday 24th August
7pm - 9pm
Channels Estate, private dining suite, Pratts Farm Lane East, Chelmsford, CM3 3PT
• 2 hours of in-depth teaching and instruction introducing you to art of modern calligraphy
• Plenty of 1:2:1 instruction and guidance
• How to use professional equipment with your very own best selling beginner kit (nib, ink, pen holder paper, practice sheets, letter guides)
•All materials provided to use in session & take home after.
•Practice guides given to continue your lettering journey at home.
•COVID 19 Guidelines: Classes will be run with extra safety measures in place and at a reduced class capacity.
• Access to exclusive Facebook lettering group 'Essex calligraphy Club' with lots of tips and tricks to help improve your calligraphy and support you on your Lettering journey.
• A drink of your choice from the bar (house wine, prosecco, soft drink or hot drink)
Please note tickets are non refundable and ticket is only valid for the date of workshop. Dates cannot be switched.
In the event of lockdown, courses will be refunded